Is Aweber right for my business? Aweber review
If you are looking for an email management service and not sure which one to sign up for, don’t worry you are not alone. In this Aweber review, I will be showing you the features, pros and cons of Aweber which I hope it helps you decide if AWeber is a right fit for your online business.
Aweber key features
- CAMPAIGN MANAGEMENT
- CONTACT MANAGEMENT
- EMAIL DESIGN
- EMAIL QUALITY CONTROL
- EMAIL TRACKING AND REPORTING
- DATA IMPORTING
- TRAINING MATERIALS
- LIVE CHAT, PHONE & EMAIL SUPPORT
- MORE THAN 100 TESTED TEMPLATES
- MOBILE FRIENDLY
Aweber Pricing – Monthly & Annual Plans
- $19Up to 500 subscribers $193.80Up to 500 subscribers
- $29Up to 2,500 subscribers $295.80Up to 2,500 subscribers
- $49Up to 5,000 subscribers $499.80Up to 5,000 subscribers
- $69Up to 10,000 subscribers $703.80Up to 10,000 subscribers
- $149Up to 25,000 subscribers $1,519.80Up to 25,000 subscribers
Contact AWeber Communications25,000+ subscribers Contact AWeber Communications25,000+ subscribers
But first, what is Aweber?
AWeber is the best autoresponder / email marketing for any business. No matter what niche you are in, use the autoresponder to keep the good relationship with your customers, prospects, and followers. Always remember, “Money is in the list.
- A/B Split Testing You can create two different versions of an email campaign and test to see which version is more successful.
- Alias Email You can create an alias email address to send email blasts from.
- Autoresponder You can create auto-response emails.
- Image & File Hosting The company will host the images and other documents used in your campaigns.
- Integration The product can integrate with other software applications or websites.
- RSS to Emails is automatically sent when an RSS feed on a website or blog is updated.
- Scheduling You can schedule the specific time and date of your email blasts.
- Social Media Sharing You can share directly through social media websites.
- Triggered Campaigns You can create auto-responding campaigns that are triggered by customer behaviors.
- Direct Mail Postcards You can create postcards online which are then printed and mailed by the company.
- Event Website You can create an event website that will be hosted by the company.
- Create Lists You can build new lists.
- Custom Data Fields You can customize the data fields in your contact records.
- Export Contact Lists You can export your contact lists.
- Group Contacts You can organize or segment contacts according to particular demographics or interests.
- Opt-Out Removal The service allows you to remove contacts that have opted out.
- Merge Lists You can combine multiple contact lists into one master list.
- Branding You can alter generic templates with the images, logos, colors, and fonts used by your company.
- Drag and Drop You can design emails using a drag-and-drop interface.
- Formatting You can modify text style, size, and color, as well as background colors.
- HTML Messages You can create emails using HTML.
- Images You can add images to your emails.
- Links You can add links to your emails.
- Message Personalization You can create emails that include the contact’s name or other personal information.
- Plain Text Messages You can create emails using plain text.
- Social Media Buttons You can add social media buttons that allow your emails to be shared on social media platforms.
- Video You can directly embed video content into your emails.
- Web Forms Tools are available to help you create and insert Web forms into your email campaigns.
- Surveys Tools are available to help you create and insert surveys into your email campaigns
EMAIL QUALITY CONTROL
- Anti-Spam Checker The product will test your campaign to see if it will get flagged as spam.
- Duplicate Email Checker The product automatically checks for duplicate email addresses in your contact lists.
- Permission-Based Emails You are required to use permission-based (opt-in) email lists only.
- Spell Checker A tool to spell check email content exists.
- Test Email You can send yourself a test email before sending the blast to your contacts.
EMAIL TRACKING AND REPORTING
- Bounced Emails You can view how many emails did not arrive at the destination address.
- Campaign Results Email You can receive an email with the results of your campaigns.
- Click-Through Tracking You can view click-through statistics.
- Dashboard You can view your tracking and reporting data dashboard.
- Data Export You can export campaign reports and/or data.
- Location Tracking You can track and view the approximate location of your contacts.
- Opened Emails You can view the number of emails opened by recipients in each campaign.
- Sales Tracking You can track the number of sales generated by each campaign.
- Unsubscribed Contacts You can keep track of email recipients that unsubscribe.
- Copy & Paste Contact Lists You can copy and paste your contact lists into the database.
- CSV Files You can import your contact lists in CSV format.
- Text Files You can import your contact lists in Text format.
- Blog The company has a blog with relevant industry and product information.
- FAQ The company provides a list of answers to frequently asked questions.
- Knowledge Base The company provides a knowledge base of detailed help articles.
- Newsletter The company will send you a newsletter with best practices and other tips.
- Video Tutorials The company provides video tutorials.
LIVE CHAT, PHONE & EMAIL SUPPORT
- Email/Tickets The company has an email or ticket system dedicated to support.
- Live Chat The company offers live chat support.
- Live Webinars Live webinars are provided by the company.
- Phone You can contact the company by phone to get support.
- Social Media You can contact the company with questions through social media websites.
MORE THAN 100 TESTED TEMPLATES
- Custom Templates You can create your own custom template.
- Event Invitation Event invitation templates are available.
- Greeting Card Greeting card templates are available.
- Industry Templates Industry-specific templates are available.
- Newsletter templates are available.
- Promotion Product promotion templates are available.
- Analytics The software integrates with third-party analytics applications.
- API The company provides an API (Application Programming Interface).
- CMS The product integrates with third-party CMS applications.
- CRM The product integrates with third-party CRM applications.
- eCommerce The product integrates with third-party eCommerce applications.
- Events The product integrates with third-party events applications.
- Forms The product integrates with third-party form building applications.
- Mobile The product integrates with third-party mobile applications.
- Social Media The product integrates with third-party social media applications.
- Surveys The product integrates with third-party survey building applications.
- Android A native Android application is available.
- Apple A native Apple application is available.
- Mobile Website You can access the service from a website dedicated to mobile devices.